no$GBA is a good NDS and GameBoy Advance emulator to play Pokemon roms on NDS or GBA such as Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Soul Silver v.v. The lastest No$gba to download is 2.6a.
How can I play DS roms with No$GBA Emulator for my PC?
Here the steps that you should follow to make use of the No$GBA Emulator:
- Download the file for No$GBA Emulator.
- Copy the file to a specific folder.
- For zipped files: extract the emulator file into a new folder
- For unzipped files: copy and paste the emulator file to a new folder
- Download the DS ROMs. If it is unzipped, just copy the files to the same folder where the emulator file is located.
- Select the NoGBA.exe file and choose the ROM you want to play afterwards.
Note: If the abovementioned step result to a “Fail to Read Data” output, follow these instructions:
- Go to Options menu. Select Emulator. Select NDS Back-up Media.
- Select a save type (typically the EEPROM 64Kbytes).
- Select Options and choose Save.
- Reorganize the cartridge.
These are just the steps that you need to follow to make the No$GBA emulator work on your PC. After following these instructions, the emulator will be working fine afterwards.
- When loading savegame: You just have to choose the appropriate save file to properly save your games.
- Snapshots: Are only available for GBA mode games. Not possible with the No$GBA emulation.
- Linking, slot, and trading: The NDS Linking, Trading, NDS with slot, and Picto Chat are not yet available with No$GBA.
- New Version: Is not yet available. The developer of the emulation, Martin Korth, is not saying anything about it the new version yet.
- Sudden crashing of the game without reason: You just have to turn off the Sound option.
- Fixers: No$Zoomers fixers are only available with the 2.6a version. Other than this, it is not yet available.
No$gba v2.2 contains some NDS emulation support.
No$gba v2.3 contains almost full NDS emulation support including 3D.
No$gba v2.3a now also contains NDS sound emulation.
No$gba v2.3b couple of bug fixes and details.
No$gba v2.3c some important nds-related additions/fixes.
No$gba v2.3d adds microphone support, 3d video improvements, full dos-dpmi compatibilty, and more programming specs.
No$gba v2.4 skinning support and more.
No$gba v2.4a fixes a newly discoverd adpcm sound bug…
No$gba v2.4b basic DS Wifi emulation (*), and full GBA e-Reader emulation
No$gba v2.4c some final details (mainly GUI and e-Reader related)
No$gba v2.4d lots of new info on wifi and ds-lite
No$gba v2.4e nds cheats
No$gba v2.4f couple of new details
No$gba v2.5 more and faster
No$gba v2.5a debug version bugfix
No$gba v2.5b 3d frameskip, 3d vram viewer, wifi details
No$gba v2.5c some stuff
No$gba v2.6 3d software rendering (circa 2x faster than opengl) (**)
No$gba v2.6a faster/better 3d shadow/edge/polyid/capture, backup detect, and more (***)
File Name: NO$GBA_2.6a_Full_Package.rar
Download no$GBA 2.6a for Window 32 bit